Saturday, June 24, 2006

Why do I drink whiskey?

The five people who read this may be wondering where I've been... no, I wasn't eaten by a bear on my Katmai trip (it didn't happen due to rain/fog). You see, one day I was getting depressed over the hold that the Internet has on our culture. Then, I thought that I was being a hypocrite for being so immersed in said Internet via this blog. Next, I may have had some cocktails and got a hair up my ass just to delete it.

Well, the siren song of blogging called to me... I realized how much I like having my sounding board and how much I enjoyed the people I "met" on here. So, I'll be rebuiling the blog over the next couple of weeks... please bear with me.

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You know why the internet has such a hold on us? Because it's a way to interact with people we would never meet otherwise. So in that spirit, I'm glad to see you back. Just feel free to ignore us frequently in order to tend to the 3-D people in your life.

And pass the whiskey!

 
At 6/25/2006 8:38 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Heh heh, whiskey talk....glad you're back. Bummed you couldn't go on your bear trek. But you're on a large island with some of the biggest bears in the world, you'll have plenty of time. It's not like they're learning to swim.

 
At 6/26/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger Wendy DG said...

If not for the Internet, I wouldn't be able to read your great blog and see the cool things you knit. I do think it's important to take a break now and then, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home