Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm watching Team America, again...

... just to make me feel better about the whole N. Korea thing. I mean, you know, ummm... parts of AK were SOOO occupied by the Japanese during WWII and the scuttlebutt in these parts is all about how a N. Korean missile could strike here. Fuck. I mean, I'm not one to get all paranoid when the "alert (AKA 'hysteria')" level goes up in the US, but fucking A...

It's just so sad... the peeps in North Korea are so oppressed and starving and you know, executed for speaking against that potbellied lil' douche bag Kim-Jong Ill. The thing that cracks me up is that the US has FUCKING KNOWN that they have had the WMD's for some time, and that the people are living in squallor and under an "evil regime", but you know, they aint got no oil, so we haven't stuck our noses in it and shit. I am such a pacifist at heart, but ummmm... I think it's time we stick our noses in... just a little bit. I also just love how they have done this when our military and our treasury are both severely depleted. Happy fourth of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home